Alan Flyng

Alan Flyng
TWO ROLES - TWO FILMS - ONE EMPIRE!!!!! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.

Monday 21 April 2014

The run-up to ASFA 2014 in Amelie les Bains, France.

Coming very soon is the second convention, organised by the very excellent Robert Pujade, called ASFA. Taking place in the picturesque town of Amelie les Bains in the foothills of the Pyrenees, this convention covers a fusion of interests - steampunk, science fiction, horror and fantasy.

Last year,Pam Rose and I were accompanied by Ken Coombs and Paul Markham. This year Pam and I are back with Andy Herd, Andrew Lawden and Claudia Wells. Whilst Europe has not avoided being sucked into the worldwide economic depression, this area, so close to Spain, has suffered as much as any and so I congratulate Robert and his family and helpers for the initiative they have realised. I am sure this year's event will be as much fun as last year and I look forward to Andy, Andrew, Pam and Claudia's company.

No comments:

Post a Comment